Something really amazing. Okay i’m gonna try to be calm about that.
So at the beginning of April I sent Natalie a letter asking for an autograph and just thanked for everything she did to me, you know she helped me through a lot of stuff like not on purpose but at this time she was basically the light of my life so to speak, and I told her that she did a great job by portraying all these different characters and so on, like a normal letter from a fan in my opinion. But probably not in hers.
And today I got this envelope. I didn’t really expect that she would answer but she did. Not only got I two autographs no I also got a letter, a freaking 5 pages long letter in her beautiful handwriting.
She told me that she never did that before, answering a fan and she was just so sweet???? And she called me sweetheart. I’m Natalie Dormer’s sweetheart ahhhh what is happening.
So that’s something she wrote:
So yeah, that’s the reason why Natalie Dormer is a perfect human being and if you don’t agree you’re wrong. Sorry not sorry.
i love the Women Against Feminism that are like “I dont need feminism because i can admit i need my husband to open a jar for me and thats ok!” cause listen 1. get a towel 2. get the towel damp 3. put it on the lid and twist. BAM now men are completely useless. you, too, can open a jar. time to get a divorce
This project is about the nomadic tribes of reindeer herders in my homeland, the Republic of Yakutia, which is located in eastern Siberia.
There are five nationalities of reindeer herders that live on the territory of the Republic: Even, Evenk, Yukagir, Chukchi and Colgan. All of them are smaller populations, for instance the total number of Yukagir in the world at this moment is only 1509 people.
During the period of one year I traveled with reindeer herders in different parts of Yakutia. I witnessed a unique culture that almost has not changed for centuries.
1. i’m really good at finding things on the internets, short of haxing. someone turn me into veronica mars minus logan. i’m ready :p
2. i’m learning german, it’s going surprisingly well! danke, duolingo!
3. i really like making people feel good about themselves with compliments and stuff.
4. i like giving people really obnoxious pet names. a lot. and i like it when they give me pet names back. unfortunately i haven’t learned how to do this in german yet. :c i do a lot of fake flirting w/ my franz, it’s nice.
5. ummmmmm…… coffee does weird things 2 me. hxc.